Sheet Metal Fabrication
Our Union Trained Professionals Build Custom
Ductwork Delivered To Your Site, Ready to Hang
We fabricate ductwork for contractors & end users.
C&R’s Sheet Metal Fabrication unit has been providing Midwest contractors with custom products and services for over 25 years. C&R Mechanical has 48,000 square feet of sheet metal fabrication shop and warehouse that enables us to fabricate components of a mechanical system in-house and to deliver those components to a job site or customer on a just-in-time basis.
Why C&R For Your Sheet Metal Fabrication Needs?
- Sheet Metal Local 36 Trained Professionals that guarantee precision and quality on every project
- State-of-the art equipment and production facility
- Capacity and flexibility to complete any task in a timely manner
- Rectangular, oval, round, single and dual-wall ductwork available in a variety of materials, sizes and static pressure
- Technological advances in the industry are utilized and constantly updated
Our sheet metal shop can provide galvanized, paint grip, PVC coated, stainless steel and aluminum materials. The shop is able to produce round spiral duct (from 3″ thru 120″ in diameter, 26-16 gauge), rectangular duct (from the 60″ wide coiline) and custom fabricated duct of any size or configuration. State-of-the-art computerized systems are utilized throughout the design, engineering and fabrication processes.