C&R Offers A Wide Variety Of Services
You need a partner who can take responsibility for all your systems
C&R Service & Building Solutions offers comprehensive services for preventive maintenance, emergency service, capital projects and building automation solutions from accountable, conscientious service professionals.
Why C&R service and building solutions
- Emergency service 24/7/365, new equipment installations, equipment replacement & retrofits, process piping installation & repairs, Energy Management Systems installation & repairs, tenant finish work, ductwork modifications & repairs, and air balancing.
- Our Service Technicians average 15 years of field experience.
- All technicians are members of Local 562 Plumbers and Pipefitters, are EPA certified and licensed in the
city of St. Louis, St. Louis County and St. Charles County.
- Ability to diagnose a problem quickly and efficiently, minimizing repair costs.
- Estimating and forecasting services for capital equipment projects.
Why Planned Preventative Maintenance?
- To avoid failures, solve problems, improve efficiencies, and facilitate recovery from disaster, should it ever occur, you need a partner you can trust. A partner who can take responsibility for these systems and their effect on your bottom line. A partner who will treat these systems as their own and as if the life of your business depended on it.
- Even if these systems are running at less than optimum efficiency, they have a negative impact on your bottom line.
- The success of your operation may or may not depend directly on the cooling, heating, or refrigeration systems in your facility. Yet, if any of these systems were to fail, the direct effect would be immediately clear.
Service Plan Options
- Semi-Annual – Minimum maintenance and inspections that are required by most manufacturers to maintain the warranty. Includes two maintenance visits per year by a licensed mechanical contractor.
- Preventive Service Plan – Includes quarterly maintenance, the industry recommended standard. This level of service extends the equipment life and allows technicians to identify potential problems in the systems prior to catastrophic failures.
- Comprehensive Labor Service Plan – Includes quarterly maintenance plus all labor for service calls and repairs needed during the term of the agreement. Customer is only responsible for replacement parts costs.
- Comprehensive Maintenance Service Plan – Includes quarterly maintenance plus all labor for service calls and repairs, and all parts costs needed during the term of the agreement. Customer pays a fixed price and C&R assumes responsibility for all planned maintenance and repair costs.
Ameren Missouri Biz Savers Trade Ally Network
As a benefit to you, the Service Department also has the capability to perform Energy Audits and Surveys through the Ameren UE Trade Ally Program. Using these analyses, we are able to pinpoint areas where opportunities for energy savings exist, which translates into cost savings for you over the life of your systems!
For service calls and free estimates on planned maintenance, repairs, replacements and capital projects, please call:
- Monday through Friday from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm (314) 739-1800
- Monday through Friday after 4:00 pm, weekends and holidays (314) 739-5915